- Currently, only orders for shipment within the continental United States can be made through this website.
- International order and shipment can be arranged by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please include your phone number with your order so the carrier can contact you, if necessary.
- Orders are packaged by professionals and shipped via UPS, USPS, or FedEx Ground.
- You will receive an email, with your tracking number, and estimated delivery date, upon shipping.
Damage During Shipping
All artworks are packaged by professional art shippers. In the unlikely event that an original painting (or its framing) is damaged during shipping, you will receive a full refund or replacement only if you provide all of the original packaging for the shipper's inspection. The refund will be issued to you by the shipper. There are no exceptions to this policy.
Returns or Exchanges of Paintings
All original paintings come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Once a piece is delivered to your home, you will have 7 days to examine it. If you wish to return the art, you may do so for a full refund of the purchase price. Please note shipping fees charged are non-refundable, and you are responsible for the return shipment of artwork. Work must be returned in all of the original packing, and arrive unmarred.
Please email email@example.com, to arrange for a refund, prior to returning the work.
Giclées are non-refundable
Because giclées are custom created per order, all sales are final and there are no returns or exchanges. There are no exceptions to this policy.